Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My experience with PTDD by Ng Ying Ying

Efficient, effective and extraordinary are the three golden words that i can use to describe Pusat Tuisyen Dunia Didik (PTDD) after joining this tuition centre for nearly 10 years. I have been a loyal follower of PTDD since my first schooling year until Form 5. PTDD is truly the ideal tuition centre that guides students towards a successful pathway in life. I have gained immense experience in this tuition centre from its top-notch teaching methods and non-academic activities such as amazing race and the yearly grand annual dinner. The happenings in PTDD has mould me into a well-rounded person, having enriched my life both mentally and physically. PTDD certainly lives up to its vision of creating students that can contribute to the society in the near future. I would like to thank PTDD for helping me to overcome the many obstacles in my studies and for transforming me into a better person as a whole. I am grateful to be one part of PTDD and hope many students will continue to reap the benefits at PTDD.




No comments:

Post a Comment